Barcelona want to sign Manchester United target Andre Gomes, according to reports.
The 22-year-old Valencia midfielder, who is currently on international duty with Portugal at the Euros, is one of the hottest young prospects in Europe.
And Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo, cited by the International Business Times, say Barca's technical director, Robert Fernandez, was impressed by Gomes when he went to watch him during Portugal's recent 7-0 friendly win over Estonia.
Earlier this month, Gomes described United's new manager Jose Mourinho as "a great coach" but said he won't make a decision on his club future until after the Euros.
Meanwhile, Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is ready to launch a £22million raid for N'Golo Kante.
READ MORE
Fernandes equals assist record as Man Utd edge Forest thriller
Barcelona need a point against Real Madrid to win La Liga
Carrick says strong finish matters more than his Man United future
Leicester star Kante, who played in hosts France’s 2-1 win over Romania in Friday's opening game at Euro 2016, played a major part in the Foxes' shock Premier League triumph.
And Man United are now ready to trigger the release clause in his contract and bring him to Old Trafford.
Mourinho wants the midfield powerhouse to add steel and energy to United’s midfield as he continues his plans to rebuild after the £30m signing of defender Eric Bailly from Villarreal.
Kante was signed for just £5.6m from French club Caen last August.
But the champions will now struggle to hold onto the 25-year-old, who is also attracting interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain.