Two year old child dies after falling from storey building
NYANZA | By Harold Odhiambo | July 30th 2021
A two-year-old child has died after falling from a storey building at Tom Mboya Estate in Kisumu.
The girl sustained serious head injuries after falling from the balcony on the fourth floor.
She was rushed to Avenue Hospital but died shortly after arrival.
She was playing on the balcony before the incident happened.
County Commander Samuel Anampiu said the child sustained head injuries from the fall.
"The child was rushed to Avenue Hospital for treatment with physical injuries on the head," said Anampiu.
The body has been taken to Avenue Hospital mortuary.
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat