Unknown assailants open fire, injure three in Marsabit
NORTH EASTERN | By Betty Njeru | November 20th 2021
Three people sustained gunshot wounds at Kiwanja Ndege in Saku Sub-County, Marsabit County on Friday evening after two unknown gunmen raided their home.
The attackers arrived at the victims’ home on a motorbike and opened fire, seriously injuring the three, who were taken to Marsabit County Referral Hospital for treatment.
Marsabit Deputy County Commissioner David Saruni told The Standard that the victims – an elderly man, a middle-aged woman and a child – are members of one family.
Businesses were forced to close early on Friday as tension remained high in Marsabit Town.
A relative calm, however, resumed on Saturday morning, with traders opening shops for business.
Man arrested over death of four-month old daughter
- Nakuru woman sues husband over Sh10 million gift from father-in-law
By Daniel Chege
- Kabogo to face Baba Yao, Nyoro in race for governor
- No Kenyan among 18 Africa’s richest people on Forbes
By Brian Okoth
- Woman dies after she and her aunt were raped in Nyandarua
By Fred Kagonye
- Musalia Mudavadi pulled a fast one, the ANC boss’ political advisor says