Congolese woman denies assaulting neighbour in the dark
By Lilian Chepkoech | September 15th 2021
A foreigner residing in Kawangware area on Monday denied attacking a former tenant in the darkness over 'unfair eviction.'
Emilly Musila denied assaulting Celestine Miadi in the darkness on March 21 on her way home from work; blaming her for being behind her eviction from a rented house. Neighbours came to the rescue of Miadi who had sustained serious injuries in her eye, neck and shoulder.
The matter was later reported to authorities who expedited the investigations. Musila was arrested but her accomplice went into hiding. Appearing before senior principal Magistrate Esther Bhoke, Musila pleaded not guilty prompting her release on a cash bail of Sh10,000 pending mention on September 27.
Coach: Football star Michael Olunga trekked 20km
- ‘I am doing my Master's’ no longer turns on millennials
- Drama: Landlord caught 'chewing' tenant's wife
By Obare Osinde
- Crocodiles and ducks guarding Michuki Park
- Gospel singer Betty Bayo falls in love again
- Lamu cop dies on his wedding day, new wife still in shock
- Why Mombasa twilight girls turn down Indian soldiers
- Sports and boobs: What’s ball got to do with it, Rais?
By Beryl Ringos
- I will marry when ready, says Lilian Ng'ang'a's Juliani
By David Odongo
- Police minting millions from Covid-19 drunkards