Congolese woman denies assaulting neighbour in the dark
By Lilian Chepkoech | September 15th 2021
A foreigner residing in Kawangware area on Monday denied attacking a former tenant in the darkness over 'unfair eviction.'
Emilly Musila denied assaulting Celestine Miadi in the darkness on March 21 on her way home from work; blaming her for being behind her eviction from a rented house. Neighbours came to the rescue of Miadi who had sustained serious injuries in her eye, neck and shoulder.
The matter was later reported to authorities who expedited the investigations. Musila was arrested but her accomplice went into hiding. Appearing before senior principal Magistrate Esther Bhoke, Musila pleaded not guilty prompting her release on a cash bail of Sh10,000 pending mention on September 27.
Kenyans blow Sh48 billion on illicit sex
- Non-monogamy is the new relationship trend
- Why body of businessman 'refused to go home'
- Street boys, sex workers now ‘dressing up’ to avoid arrest
- I will cover DJ Evolve mum's funeral costs - Babu Owino
By Solomon Koko
- Burglar breaks into city house and takes a nap
- How women destroy healthy hair
By Gardy Chacha
- Things men do in bed that women dislike
- My hubby still wears cheap ‘Y’ front underwear
- How to tell Nairobi women by their estates