Corazon Kwamboka celebrates son's first birthday
By Vivianne Wandera | August 3rd 2021
Socialite Corazon Kwamboka and her boyfriend Frankie Just Gym It today celebrated their son Taiyari’s first birthday in style with a trip to the coastal region for a vacation.
The couple got together amid controversy surrounding Frankie’s break up from his baby mama Maureen Waititu. Maureen alleged that Frankie was a deadbeat who was not taking care of his children and was barely visiting them; allegations which he strongly denied, saying that it was Maureen who was making it difficult to see his kids and had even blocked him from spending time with them at some point.
In a turn of events, one year down the line couple are now celebrating their son’s full first year on earth and Corazon, like every other mom cannot keep calm in the social media posts she shared that were captioned:
“My little baby is 1 today. I’m so blessed to be mommy to this ever-smiling baby. My days are never dull and my heart is full. Thank heavens for opening my womb so I could bare you #endowarrior,”
Frankie like every other man, kept his message short and sweet, simply saying “Happy Birthday @taiyari_kiarie !
Two women, man showing off cash linked to wash-wash cartel
- Actress was kicked out of school choir for not being cool
- Jose Chameleone: I bribed Kenyan cops with my shoes
- Vera Sidika: I almost travelled abroad to give birth
- Dedan Kimathi Campus: Our student did not attack police chief
- Smart ladies don’t order expensive drinks
- How tattoo artists make a killing from jilted lovers
- These days women move on faster than the speed of lighting
- Nine months in jail for man who attacked his father
- Prof Magoha was a no-nonsense lecturer: University don opens up