Tupac Shakur alive n’ well in Ruai
By Pkemoi Ng'enoh | April 22nd 2021
American rapperTupac Amaru Shakur, also known by his stage names 2Pac, Pac, and Makaveli, is regarded as one of the most iconic and influential rappers of all time. Despite his death on September 13, 1996, his music and portraits remain alive among his diehard followers.
And this is exactly what inspired a mathree plying the Ruai route under Eastern Bypass Travelers Sacco to adopt the rapper’s images and the name, Makaveli, for its signature look.
The souped up mathree looks fresh and appealing after undergoing a serious makeover. The interior spots bold portraits of the artiste, which captures his musical journey.
Speaking to Ma3 Culture, Makaveli’s ardent fan, revealed that they are working hard to ensure the mathree is on demand. “Currently, Tupac is alive in Ruai and giving our competitors something to ponder about. From its interior and external look, it has bounced back with a youthful feel,” he told Mat3 culture.
New wives, ponzi schemes and the mistakes retirees make
By Kelvin Kamau
- The rich and poor have same bedroom problems
- Nyama choma, ride with a ‘nurse’ left me in a coma - taxi driver
- Former house help: I refused sexual advances from married bosses
- Why every man should submit to his woman
- Female phone fundi takes Thika town by storm
By Kelvin Kamau
- Archbishop's wife fled when he 'hammered' househelp
- Mpango wa kando make men better husbands
- Why Jimal and Amber Ray called it quits
- Security guard arraigned for sodomising homeless man