Jalang'o: I gave Othuol Othuol his first stage performance, TV show, standup comedy and TV advert
By Vivianne Wandera | October 14th 2020
Comedian and radio personality Felix Odiwuor popularly known as Jalang’o has denied claims that he refused to give Churchill show comedian Ben Maurice alias Othuol Othuol Sh15,000 when he was recently hospitalized.
The allegations were rife after screenshots of an anonymous conversation between the late Othuol Othuol and an unknown person went viral.
In the WhatsApp message, Othuol is requesting for financial help to undergo an MRI procedure, but it goes unanswered until the comedian dies. The unkown receiver then apologizes for not having read the message.
In a long Instagram post, Jalang’o termed the rumours as false allegations claiming that contrary to what the public perceive, he is the one who gave Othuol his first stage performance, TV show, standup comedy, and first TV advert.
Jalang’o added that because of what he had done, Othuol wore a trademark green suit in honour of his good deeds.
The passing of the Churchill Show comedian brought mixed reactions from Kenyans especially over the cost of his funeral estimated to be between Sh700,000 - Sh1 million. The comedian died at Kenyatta Hospital on October 11 after a long battle with a brain tumour.
New wives, ponzi schemes and the mistakes retirees make
By Kelvin Kamau
- The rich and poor have same bedroom problems
- Nyama choma, ride with a ‘nurse’ left me in a coma - taxi driver
- Former house help: I refused sexual advances from married bosses
- Why every man should submit to his woman
- Female phone fundi takes Thika town by storm
By Kelvin Kamau
- Archbishop's wife fled when he 'hammered' househelp
- Mpango wa kando make men better husbands
- Why Jimal and Amber Ray called it quits
- Security guard arraigned for sodomising homeless man