Jackie Matubia loses a whopping 12Kgs after tummy procedure
By - Jan 1st 1970
Actress Jackie Matubia has lost 12kgs just two months after undergoing a gastric balloon procedure. The mother of two took to social media to make the announcement.
“The inches are inching, 2 months in with the Allurion Baloon and I have moved from 105kg to now 93.3kgs,” she posted on social media.
In October, a week after undergoing the procedure Matubia said she had already lost 6kgs.
“Today I want to give you a small story about my weight loss journey. It has barely been a week and I have lost almost 6kgs.”
She also shared a video of how the whole process went down.
"This was last Thursday when I went in for my allurion gastric balloon. I was so scared but it was not that bad. And just like that, it was done. However, after this, you have 3 days of feeling nauseated and a little bit of vomiting. Most importantly hydrate, hydrate! Especially through IV!"
Speaking on her YouTube channel, the actress said the procedure cost her Sh500,000.
“It's an amazing feeling because you're losing weight so drastically, but nothing comes easy. Six kgs are something I would have worked out crazy for at the gym. My target weight is 75 and I am very sure I am going to get it by December."
In October, Matubia disclosed she had undergone the procedure to help her lose the baby weight.
I started Blax Cakes after my wife challenged me
By Jael Musumba
- Endless political rhetoric unhealthy for Kenyans
- Celestine Awuor bags Universal Mission Award in Dubai
By John Muia
- Church leader caught conducting 'prayer session' with married woman
- One man, one woman love controls cervical cancer
By John Muia
- Meet Kenyan rapper with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Veteran news anchor Louis Otieno is back!
By Gilda Naibei
- Prof Magoha's final words to candidates
- Man threatens to bewitch cops for uprooting weed 'without respect'