Man found dead shortly after kin passes on
COUNTIES | By Irissheel Shanzu | July 30th 2021
A family suffered double tragedy after a man was found dead under unclear circumstances shortly after his brother passed on.
West Pokot County Police Commander Jackson Tumwet said the body of David Kortini, 39, was found dangling from a tree at Maisha Kamili in Pokot Central Sub-county.
"According to neighbours, Kortini was seen the previous night in a depressed mood after his brother passed on following a short illness," he said.
He said the body was moved to Kapenguria County Referral Hospital.
In another incident, a motorbike rider died on the spot after being involved in a road accident along Kitale-Lodwar highway at Sebit yesterday morning.
Mr Tumwet said the driver of the motor vehicle was from Kapenguria heading towards Lodwar when he collided head-on with the rider.
The body was taken to Kapenguria County Referral Hospital.
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself