Having sex on Sunday is Godly – Sue Munene
By Pkemoi Ng'enoh | July 18th 2021
Having sex on Sunday is another way of obeying God’s will, and those who deny their partners are mistaking responsibility for spirituality.
This is according popular Pastor Sue Munene who lit the internet sometime last year by encouraging couples not to limit their sex to bedrooms only.
Their latest message earlier this week is, however, a curtain raiser for a book written by the couple (Sue and Joseph Munene) dubbed ‘Naked But Not Ashamed’ that is set to be launched on a date that is yet to be announced.
The couple who are both preachers say they have been receiving several emails and messages from Kenyan couples who want to learn about the bedroom topic thus the book’s sub-title, ‘Promoting Healthy Sex in Marriage’.
“Some people even the clergy give funny excuses like saying they are serving the Lord or busy at their work places. If you value you partner, then you must create time for him or her and enjoy sex. That what is what the word of God is telling us” she said in online session dubbed 'Global Strong Families'
She added that “Even me, why would I deny pastor Munene (husband) sex yet the word of God says I should not deny him…using the excuse that I’m serving the Lord and it is the same Lord who is admonishing through His word that I should not deny my husband sex.”
The preacher argues that some people mistake responsibility with spirituality to an extent that they fear having sex on Sundays unaware that it is the same God who gave the ability for that purpose.
“It is important for the wife to obey the word of God...don’t refuse to have sex with each other because of such excuses,” she advised.
New wives, ponzi schemes and the mistakes retirees make
By Kelvin Kamau
- The rich and poor have same bedroom problems
- Nyama choma, ride with a ‘nurse’ left me in a coma - taxi driver
- Former house help: I refused sexual advances from married bosses
- Why every man should submit to his woman
- Female phone fundi takes Thika town by storm
By Kelvin Kamau
- Archbishop's wife fled when he 'hammered' househelp
- Mpango wa kando make men better husbands
- Why Jimal and Amber Ray called it quits
- Security guard arraigned for sodomising homeless man