Senior Assistant Inspector-General of Police Charlton Murithi dies
By - Aug 19th 2022
Senior Assistant Inspector-General of Police Charlton Murithi has died.
Murithi died at 3am on Friday, August 19.
He was receiving treatment at the Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) in Nairobi.
A report of his death was filed at the Capitol Hill Police Station under OB Number 03/19/08/2022.
“Charlton Murithi was undergoing cancer treatment at the KNH,” said the report.
Police said Murithi’s death was confirmed by his brother identified only as Gitonga.
Until the time of his death, Murithi served as the Director of the Kenya National Focal Point (KNFP) on Small Arms and Light Weapons. This unit was established to control and coordinate initiatives and actions on arms control countywide.
The deceased previously served as the director of personnel at police headquarters in Nairobi and also had a stint as traffic commandant.
Court refuses to help jilted man after lover ran away with newborn
By John Muthoni
- Understanding the principles of ethical leadership
By Tony Mutugi
- Kiragu wins inaugural Peace tournament at Railway Club
- How farmers can grow egg markets
- Retinoblastoma: Squint or glow in children, early sign of eye cancer
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Pound falls to 37-year low against dollar as recession looms