Kerry to travel to Kenya, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia
By Reuters | August 19th 2016
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Kenya, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia next week for talks with senior government officials on regional issues, the State Department said on Thursday.
State Department spokesman John Kirby said the visit to Kenya would focus on South Sudan's peace process and Somalia's political transition. In Nigeria, he would meet President Muhammadu Buhari to discuss cooperation on the fight against Boko Haram militants, the Nigerian economy and human rights issues, the spokesman said.
In Saudi Arabia, Kerry would meet senior Saudi leaders as well as counterparts from Gulf Arab states to discuss the conflict in Yemen, Kirby said.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes