Nigerian militant group blow up three Chevron manifolds
| Jul 7th 2016 | 1 min read
Abuja: Nigerian militant group Niger Delta Avengers said on Wednesday that it had blown up Chevron Corp's manifolds RMP 22, 23 and 24.
The group said it attacked the manifolds just around 11 p.m. A remote manifold platform (RMP) is where small oil or gas pipelines converge before connecting to a larger storage hub.
On July 5, the group said it blew up a well and oil pipelines near the city of Warri in the country's southern oil hub.
Moussa Sissoko rejects Arsenal deal!Moussa Sissoko has reportedly dealt Arsenal a transfer blow - by saying he would rather move to
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties