Traffic officer and truck driver killed in accident
By Silah Koskei | August 7th 2016
Two people including a traffic police officer died in an road accident along Eldoret-Webuye highway on Saturday morning.
The accident involved two fuel trucks. The co-driver of the truck and a traffic officer were crashed to death at Kaburengu junction in Kakamega County.
Western Region Traffic Commander Geoffrey Njogu said the first truck lost control after its breaks failed before hitting another truck from behind.
The driver is recuperating at the Webuye Sub-County Hospital.
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried by 1pm