Energy Regulatory Commission to announce pump price
The Energy Regulatory Commission is expected to release petrol pump price for the next thirty days. Kenyans will be hoping for a further reduction like has been the case in the last two months. However, international prices of crude oil have been rising, a factor that could dampen the spirits.
Health workers' suspension to be revokedMedical Services Minister Anyang' Nyong'o has assured health workers who received suspension letters upon returning to work after the strike that the letters would be withdrawn.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold