Money and power - Suleiman Shabhal
Suleiman Shabhal, the chairman of Gulf group of companies describes himself as a self made man. As a businessman, he has had his fair share of successes and failure rising from bankruptcy in 2000 to become the pioneer of Islamic banking in Kenya. He is our focus on KTN's Money and power tonight.
Share this story
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week