Mau Narok land row
Yes, Atwoli is right: Do our leaders care about the people’s plight or endless politicking?Today, Public watchdog begins with a rhetorical question: Who cares about the people? Certainly, not those you think are responsible for managing our public affairs, collectively referred as leaders. Yes, Cotu Secretary General Francis Atwoli is right to ask our collective leaders to stop political theatrics and care more about people’s plight. We are witnessing rising inflationary pressure, rising cost of living and worsening unemployment and poverty levels.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller