Demeaning The Executive
President Kibaki and Prime Minister Raila Odinga have spent the last 3 years trying to keep a somewhat difficult relationship friendly. Faced with a country that needs healing, the two politicians have tried to project an image of harmony. But, at various points in time, they have succumbed to public spats that lower the dignity of their offices. We take a look at the unhappy days in the marriage that is powersharing.
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'