PHOTOS: Health officials spray house of woman who tested positive for Coronavirus
By Vincent Kejitan | March 14th 2020
Public Health officials on Saturday afternoon carried out a
fumigation exercise in Rongai after it was reported that the lady who tested positive
for Coronavirus resided in the area.
Speaking to Ureport, KTN News reporter Judah Ben-Hur stated
that the lady’s house was sprayed as well as the floor she lived in.
This comes a day after Health CS Mutahi Kagwe reported the
first case of Coronavirus in the country.
During the Friday presser, the CS said the 27-year-old lady landed
in the country on March 5, 2020, and was returning from the US to Nairobi via
She was confirmed positive by the national influenza lab and
is being managed at the Infectious Diseases Unit at the Kenyatta National
Here are photos of the fumigation exercise:
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth