Sometimes God will communicate to your woman through dreams or strong instincts about the wrong you are doing or when danger is coming towards you or the children
Respect is not demanded; respect is attracted when you treat her the way you want her to treat you
1. Women fall in love with words. Words communicate your intentions and why you do what you do with her. Which is why it’s important for her to hear you say you love her. Verbalize affection.
2. Women stay in love when your actions match your words. This is why she begins to doubt your verbalized affection if your actions are not consistent.
3. Women dream revealing dreams and have instincts to protect themselves and their family. Sometimes God will communicate to your woman through dreams or strong instincts about the wrong you are doing or when danger is coming towards you or the children. Pay attention to her.
4. If you want to love a woman long-term attend to her emotions. Money, gifts and your good physique might excite a woman for some time, but ultimately the woman wants a companion, someone who will be responsible with and attend to her emotions.
5. Women are actually not complicated. She wants the simple things in life: attention, respect, kindness and thoughtfulness.
6. A hurt woman might push you to see if you will fight for her. Her pain makes her run away easily, she expects you to abandon her just like the others did. Show her you are different. Give her stability and assurance and it will help her heal.
7. Women prefer to be dumped than to be led on and played with. She can handle the truth. Be courageous enough to tell her you are no longer interested in her instead of giving her false hopes. She would rather be hurt with the truth than to be kept with a lie.
8. Women respond well to love and become shaken when neglected. A loved up woman responds back with love but when you make her insecure, she will become frustrated and withdraw.
9. Women make love with their heart. Don't expect great sex and regular love making from your wife if you don't treat her right.
10. Don't always be quick to advise a woman. Sometimes all she needs is for you to listen and in talking with you, she will find the solutions from within.
11. Being domineering and a male chauvinist will work against you. Respect is not demanded; respect is attracted when you treat her the way you want her to treat you. It is in your best interest to value her, the man who loves his woman loves himself.
12. When you fail to protect your woman she will protect herself against you. Don't be her enemy, she might love you but still put walls to keep you from hurting her.
13. Women too want the joy of being there for someone. Allow her to be love to you, to be there for you and support you. A woman who doesn't feel needed or that she adds no value sees no value in the relationship/marriage.
14. Women too have goals, dreams and a purpose. Don't fight her growth.
15. Women like to be watered. When you nourish her with love and care she will present herself to you in a pleasant way. A loved up woman doesn't nag or quarrel.
16. Women hold back opening up when they feel unsafe or ridiculed. Give her a safe refuge in you where she can talk without feeling judged or made to feel petty.
17. Women need clarity so that they invest. When you seem unsure she will not give you a hundred percent. Have no grey areas.
© Dayan Masinde
In my new book, MANHOOD SERIES, I talk about the benefits of a man loving his woman and how it starts by the man loving himself. I talk about the responsibilities of a man to God, to himself, his family and society. Men are capable of loving.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I talk about how a woman can make wise relationship choices, how to inspire love in a man and how a woman carries so many blessings for herself and her man.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
Do you have stories, videos or pictures you would like to share with the world?
Simply click on Post Your Story button placed at the top of the website