KCSE candidates gang rape 16-year-old boy in Kakamega
By Jack Murima | November 16th 2018
Six minors among them two candidates sitting the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education have been charged with gang raping a 16-year-old boy at Shikusa Juvenile Prison.
Four suspects pleaded guilty of sodomising the boy on two consecutive days.
According to State Prosecution Hilda Omondi, the six are being held at the facility for correctional purposes after they were convicted on separate offences.
Ms Omondi told the court that on October 23 three of the accused persons left their beds at the dormitory where they are housed and proceeded to the complainant’s bed.
The complainant, who was reluctant to comply with their sexual advances was molested and forced to go through the ordeal with a warning not to report.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession