The ‘untouchable’ Ministry of Lands official
By Standard Reporter
| November 12th 2018
Is a senior Ministry of Lands official untouchable? That's the question many are asking after the officer survived several purges and transfers.
The officer, who works at the records office is said to be working in cahoots with cartels where they deliberately hide some 'lucrative files'.
However, upon payment of Sh50, 000 the file suddenly resurfaces. The officer has told those who care to listen that she can't be moved.
Colleagues and the public who seek services at Ardhi house now want CS Farida Karoney to act!
Pneumonia to kill 11 million plus children by 2030: new studyMore than 880,000 children -- mainly aged less than two years old -- died from pneumonia in 2016 alone.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE