A lady often asks the man this question when he has been treating her special without being clear about his intentions
This is common when someone wants to break up with you gently whilst massaging your ego
1. We need a break
This could indicate that you two have been suffocating each other with nags, fights and issues, choking each other's peace and if you don't watch out you are drifting apart. Don't panic, rekindle warmth in your love.
2. Where is this relationship heading to? A lady often asks the man this question when he has been treating her special without being clear about his intentions. Give the lady clarity.
3. Why do you love me?
4. It's not you, it's me This is common when someone wants to break up with you gently whilst massaging your ego.
5. We can't be friends This is spoken by someone honest about still having feelings with you but knows you two can't be because you are not right for them or one or both of you is taken by another.
6. Who is he/she to you?
7. Do I look fat? This is asked by a lady who knows she has added weight but needs her man to affirm her beauty
8. It's OK This is spoken by a partner who is playing reverse psychology on you and hopes that you will address their needs.
9. Please don't be offended
10. I told you so This is spoken by a partner who likes proving they are right and you are wrong.
11. If you love me you will have sex with me This is a manipulative statement by someone who equates love with sex and most likely with you only for sex and once he/she gets tired with your sex, he/she leaves.
12. Go, leave me like everyone else does These are the words of a partner who has been rejected by many others before you. The fear of rejection moves him/her to dare you to walk away but what he/she wants is your hug and assurance you are not going anywhere.
© Dayan Masinde
In the book MOTO MOTO COUPLE, Akello and I address in depth the 21 issues that affect every relationship/marriage including work, sex, finances, in-laws, communication and how rekindle love back in your marriage. She giving the female perspective, I give the man's perspective on each of those 21 issues. ____________________________ GET A COPY OF THE LOVE BOOK, "MOTO MOTO COUPLE", WRITTEN BY AKELLO OLIECH & DAYAN MASINDE STEP 1: MPESA Ksh. 400 to 0721590954 STEP 2: Text your email address to 0721590954 STEP 3: Receive the digital book in your email STEP 4: Download and read on phone/computer
Do you have stories, videos or pictures you would like to share with the world?
Simply click on Post Your Story button placed at the top of the website