Online goons attack priest who criticised governor
By Standard reporter | October 31st 2018
Key allies of a governor from Western Kenya have shocked county residents after they decided to verbally attack a cleric who criticised the boss.
The man of God during last Sunday’s sermon issued a stinging criticism of the county leadership, noting that the governor had failed and needs to pull up his socks.
Hours after the fiery sermon, aides of the county chief started hurling insults at the clergyman on social media.
And for the past three days, the attacks that have turned personal have continued, with 'online goons' who support the county leadership threatening to spill intimate information concerning the priest.
Many professionals from the area now want the governor to pronounce himself in the matter and denounce the group giving him a bad name.
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Narok governorship race hots up as sole female aspirant okayed by elders
- Human Rights Commission blasts placement of roadblocks on Thika Road
- Why private schools dropped
- Trouble in Raila's paradise over BBI changes
By Oscar Obonyo
- DP defends Russian Jab as PPB affirms it meets safety standards