Was lawmaker 'bought' to snub House team?
| August 7th 2018
Could a legislator who was heading a select house committee have been compromised?
This is the question the man’s colleagues are asking themselves after he snubbed all the house team sessions.
The lawmaker in question was the Vice Chairperson of the committee that was investigating a matter that has been in the public domain for months now.
A report by the team was recently tabled in one of the houses of parliament and it has been a subject of heated debate.
On Thursday, two counterparts of the legislator were overheard speculating that an individual at the center of the probe may likely have ‘greased’ the hands of their committee’s deputy boss.
Is former MP missing 'mheshimiwa' title?A former MP seems not to have accepted that voters sent her packing in the last polls after ten years
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home