The Blessed Walk Gen 17:1-7
By Pastor Simon Mwangi | March 9th 2017
We have entered the year of the Lord’s Covenant Blessings. This is a significant year with God’s promises available to us. God is doing a new thing. We must perceive what He is doing. We must see the unseen.
God is at work even though sometimes we may think that He has abandoned us. God called Abraham to WALK before Him. This year God is calling us to walk with Him.
What does this mean?
1. We must engage God’s WISDOM. (Prov 4:1-7).
2. We must learn to ACTION God’s instructions. (Deut 28:1-3).
3. We must be LED daily by God’s Spirit. (Rom 8:14-17).
4. We must get to KNOW our God. (Dan 11:32).
These four things will be our walkway. Enoch walked with God. Noah walked with God. Abraha ham was called to walk with God.
In this season of the Lord’s covenant blessings we must choose to walk with God. We must stand up! Pick up our bed!
And walk! This is the faith that pleases God.
Arise and Shine!
Take a quick survey and help us improve our websiteTake a survey
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case