The Rising Political Star of Hon. Musalia Mudavadi.
By Paul Barasa | March 3rd 2017
Kilifi Governor Hon. Amason Jeffah Kingi speaks about Raila’s campaign funding. He has done this to come out clear about the allegation leveled against him that he is funding Raila Odinga’s campaigns.
Earlier on the Jubilee Government had accused the Kilifi Governor and his Mombasa counterpart Ali Hassan Joho of funding the opposition leader Raila Odinga campaigns using public funds.
Kingi termed these allegations as baseless saying that Jubilee lacked evidence to back up their allegations.
Accord Kingi Raila has been in politics for long and there is no way one can say that Raila has been funded by any ODM governor.
“ Raila started moving around Kenya many years before we became governors.That is the propaganda that Jubilee thrives on.” Said Kingi.
In addition, Kingi said that it is a high time the Jubilee Government address the issues that are facing Kenyans instead engaging in an empty talk.
“ Fix the ailing economy, security and cost of living that is going up day by day instead of spending your time on an empty talk,” added Kingi
He further said that there is nothing wrong in branding the coast region an ODM zone.He also said that it was a coincidence Raila was the politician they support at the cost and it is a decision by the residents.
Speaking about his deputy defection to Jubilee' Kingi said that he (Kamto) has the right to decide which party to support. He clearly said that the voters will decide on whom they want to lead them.
Steeplechase 41-year rule gone in a flash
- Brewer, not national Olympics body, owns 'Team Kenya'
- Silver lining for Obiri once again as Hassan breaks Kenyans hearts
- Netherland’s Hassan beats Obiri to 5,000m gold in Tokyo
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession