Has Kenya become so weak our land is occupied by foreign armies
| February 16th 2017
Oh dear, can’t our neighbours allow a moments rest please? Why are they so hell bent on disturbing our peace?
See, Al Shabaab in Somali are giving us nightmares and while we expect Uganda under President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni to be sympathetic, the old man sends his troops to our Migingo Island!
Have we become so weak our land is occupied by foreign armies, ragtag or conventional?
We must stand up for our country!
Is Sam Ongeri riding on ODM for political relevance?In a picture showing Orange Democratic leader Raila Odinga putting an ODM cap on Prof Sam Ongeri’s head, the latter appears happy
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again