To Save the Planet
| Feb 10th 2017 | 2 min read
Some of the courses you think are popular may end up taking you nowhere. Sometimes it pays to do research to determine which course is trending in the job market and which one will be useless in the near future.
Based on the current job market in Kenya, the following are the best courses to study in 2017
1. Bachelor of commerce C.P.A /C.F.A /A.C.C.A/ CIFA/ .Bachelor of commerce remains one of the marketable course in Kenya.But before you decide on the business course ensure you enroll for a professional course.
2. Software engineering/web design. The growth of social media and the development of mobile ups have created an opportunity for software engineers to find a place in Kenya.Web designers have not been left behind either; they have several opportunities related to web design and management as several Kenyans opt to start to have their presence on the internet.
3. Medicine has been and still remain the most marketable in the country, if you have the resources to enroll in the course then do it in 2017.
4.Architecture /structural engineering the two courses go hand in hand and they are regarded as the best in Kenya's job market.There are several wonderful opportunities for architectural and structural engineers in Kenya.
5. Nursing /pharmacy are courses you can't overlook when picking a nice course data will give you a better life in future. the best thing with this two courses is that even if you are not lucky to be employed you can employ yourself.
6. Quantity survey, if you want to do a course that will make you rich as quickly as possible then this is the course. it is wonderful, it is rare and one of the few graduates who are loaded
8.Statistics is both marketable at undergraduate and masters level.A profession in this career is well paid and is rare to find a statistic graduate being jobless
9. Electrical/engineering these two courses are also marketable both civil engineering is better because it has more opportunities than electrical engineering
10. Business information technology.
11. Monitoring and evaluation it doesn’t matter which level you do this course but I want you to know that this course is so marketable in Kenya.
12. Real state – This is a very new course in Kenya which is offered at the university of Nairobi.
Real estate has emerged as among the best courses to study in Kenya especially those who wish to work in the real estate, insurance, and financial sectors.
Uzinduzi wa koti tamba Emuhaya/LuandaNi rasmi sasa koti tamba ya Emuhaya/Luanda imezinduliwa ili kwa kutoa huduma kwa wakazi wa eneo hilo kuanzia wiki ijayo pasi na kusafiri mwendo mrefu kufika mahakama ya Vihiga na Maseno mtawalia na la mno kuashiria kupunguza idadi za kesi zinazorundika kwenye koti hizo pasi na kushughulikiwa.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'