Freshers warned on night joints
By John Muia
| September 30th 2016
First year students who have joined Machakos University
College (MUC) have been asked to avoid night joints.
“Attend classes. Do not involve yourself in peddling or
abusing alcohol and drugs because when you are arrested, the university will
not have you released.” Professor Francis Mathooko, the college principal told
the students, adding that Machakos is a very complex town.
Limit your appetite for sex and brews, VC tells first-yearsMaseno University Vice Chancellor Professor Julius Nyabundi (pictured) has warned first year students reporting to the university against overindulgence in sex and alcohol.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire