Barrack Obama cancels meeting after Philippine president insults him
By Fay Ngina | September 6th 2016
United States president Barrack Obama has cancelled his meeting with the Philippines president after he called him ‘a son of a bitch’. It is said that this would have been president Obama’s first meeting with Philippine president, Rodrigo Deterte.
President Obama canceled the meeting after he had what president Deterte had called him and this is what he said;
"I always want to make sure that if I'm having a meeting that it's actually productive and we're getting something done".
It is said that it is not the first time President Deterte has insulted a world leader. He was heard abusing Pope Francis and US ambassador Philip Goldberg using extremely vulgar words.
Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test