Oh fellow Nairobians, who shall deliver us from this peril?
By Donald Ngonyo | January 23rd 2016
After terrorism, the other plague that makes you restless while in town are thieves. Nairobi City has become a den of thieves and daylight robbers. They will grab handbags from innocent ladies and perambulate across the road and no man will give a damn about him. In front of a police officer, they will snatch a phone from a matatu passenger and go in peace. Who will save us from these men?
They are in no way better than the terrorists, and methinks, authorities need to take drastic measures and make this species of men extinct from our City. Do not wait until the cup of endurance spills over and innocent citizens can not stand it any longer. Then, when that time comes, things will not be business as usual.
Drive these men out and let the laborers enjoy their fruits in peace.
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina