Save police force before it's too late
By Carlos Mwakio
| January 22nd 2016
As the National Police Service Commission continues to vet the police, heads continue to roll.
That most top police officers have been accused of corruption, incompetence and unfit to be occupying the positions they have had for decades, is a matter of concern.
But what strikes me though is that senior officers are being indicted by the commission for having used forged academic papers to rise through the ranks in the force.
This shows a compromised security establishment mandated to handle internal security in this country. Our security challenges require that the police force be overhauled.
Chaotic internal polls tarnish ODM imageAs a party, ODM has at all times taken on Government and other institutions' for failing to deliver.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro