1. The sleep and let's talk tomorrow technique
This is when a couple choose to sleep and talk in the morning when they wake up. Sometimes sleep a healer.
2. The hug and talk technique This is when you notice you have hurt your spouse and you hug him/her as you apologize and address the issue. This will make your spouse find it difficult to resist your warmth.
3. The surprise letter technique This is when you write a letter to express assurance of love and acknowledge the issue and apologize. This can put a smile on your spouse's face.
4. The "let's talk" technique This is when you tell your spouse to make time to talk. It allows you both to prepare and focus on the conversation.
5. The after love making technique Sometimes even when there is a dispute there is still sexual tension, the couple makes love then get to talk about the issue after getting a high. Love making can be an ice breaker.
6. The chat technique Some people find it difficult to talk about a serious issue face to face, they prefer chatting over phone messages where they can measure their words and think before they respond.
7. The child messenger technique This is when you send your child a message to your spouse to tell him/her of your love.
8. The date technique This is when you take your spouse out on a date to remind him/her and you two reconcile over a good time.
9. The gift technique This is when you give your spouse a gift offering of something special or flowers to appease your spouse as a demonstration that you are serious about building the love.
10. The walk away and calm down technique This is when you two have a disagreement and you know if you speak at that moment, you will say something you will regret, so you walk away to calm down and talk things out.
It doesn't matter which technique you use as long as you address the issues.
© Dayan Masinde
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men through the journey of understanding themselves and their woman.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with women through the journey of self-discovery and how to relate with the man.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer