1. When you two share good laughs together, you will miss each other more.
2. When you two have a habit of laughing, you will handle tough times better.
3. Sometimes call your partner on the phone with the goal of making him/her laugh. That phone call will mean a lot.
4. Be careful not to be sarcastic. Sarcasm can be hurtful; you might be the only one laughing.
5. Know the difference between an immature joke and a good laugh. Some jokes are just too childish and insensitive.
6. One of the sweetest moments is when you chase each other around, fall on the sofa or bed as you tickle each other.
7. Learn the art of chatting, the art of sending your partner a voice note, a meme, or message that he/she will read and smile or laugh.
8. Know when to make jokes. Sometimes your partner may not be in the mood. Be sensitive.
9. Pillow talks that are filled with laughter, make the marriage bed warm.
10. When your partner gets to laugh with you, your partner will find it easy to open up about deep and painful issues. Laughter is a good icebreaker.
11. Sometimes make yourself a clown, make jokes about you just to make your partner smile and laugh
12. Children enjoy being in a home where they see mom and dad laughing.
13. Your spouse will look forward to coming back home early if there is humour, laughter and smiles shared between you two.
14. People always remember the one they laugh with.
15. Those with a sense of humour are very attractive.
© Dayan Masinde
In my new book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men through the journey of understanding themselves and their woman.
In my other new book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with women through the journey of self-discovery
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer