1. The gossiping one
What you love talking about are stories of others, often negative stories. Your husband looks at you and wonders, is there not something better to talk about?
2. The passive in bed one You lay in bed, lifeless, wanting your husband to do all the work to seduce you. You make no moves on him and he is starting to feel drained because it is not two-way.
3. The complaining one You rarely see anything good. You are quick to point to your husband his faults. Every day is a new reason to complain. Your husband feels discouraged and slowly he no longer is enjoying your company.
4. The low self-esteem one You look down on yourself. You dress down, carrying yourself as a victim to feel sorry for. Your husband tells you that you are beautiful but you don't believe him. Your lack of self-worth is making you less attractive.
5. The independent one You are so used to making your own money, calling the shots and doing life alone that your husband no longer feels needed in your life. He wants to love you but you push him away.
6. The lazy one You want to be done for everything. You have no dreams to pursue or plans in life. You just sit around waiting for your husband to attend to you. He no longer sees you as a life partner but as a dependent who just keeps taking, adding no value.
7. The overly religious one You are superstitious and rigid. According to you, everything pleasurable is from the devil. You have an unhealthy view of God that is making enjoying marriage with you impossible.
8. The hot tempered one You snap so easily. You shout at your husband and children and use your voice harshly. You are not peaceful. Little conversations with you turn into arguments. It is difficult to settle disputes with you. Your husband loves you but talks less with you weighing what to tell you.
9. The flirtatious one You are married but flirt with multiple men at the workplace, in the neighbourhood, on social media, over the phone. You get a kick out of leading on men and your husband is becoming insecure.
10. The all rounded one You are mature, great company, peaceful, easy to correct, spiritual, loving, supportive, loyal, serious about commitment, fun to be around, seductive to your husband, hardworking, confident and you are building life together with your husband. You desire growth.
© Dayan Masinde
In my new book, MANHOOD SERIES, I demistify what being a man is and I address the man's sexuality, his faith, emotions, relations, thoughts, struggles and needs.
In my other new book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I talk how a woman can be the best her as an individual, a wife, a mother and a friend. I also address her needs and sexuality.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.