1. Investing your time, charm, money and effort in an affair instead of your marriage.
2. Ending a good relationship because of rumours you were told about your partner.
3. Dumping someone who is good for you to be with someone who takes you for granted.
4. Throwing good opportunities that will lead to your growth just because you are comfortable with your current status or you are afraid.
5. Letting society push you to marry only to end up being unhappy for life.
6. Having an affair with a married person who will never be yours.
7. Putting more emphasis on a wedding than on a marriage.
8. Pretending you are OK but inside you are breaking down. Avoiding issues.
9. Cursing and blaming God for mistakes you did.
10. Doing the same things you used to do but expecting change in your life.
11. Spending your days worrying about things you cannot change or that already happened thus stealing your today.
12. Going into a new relationship to make your ex jealous.
13. Going back to an ex who you know is not good for you just because you are lonely.
14. Going into debt to please people who won't care about your struggles.
15. Saying that you never want to do the evil that your parents did, but repeating the same evil.
16. Pushing people away then lamenting why people always leave you.
17. Doing wrong and cheating on your spouse, then blaming your spouse for your actions.
Stop fooling yourself. In the end, you are the one who is losing.
© Dayan Masinde
In my new book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men towards understanding themselves and help women to understand men. I talk about how to be proactive and to cultivate a vision and take charge as a man; plus the man's place in marriage and family. I talk about how to deal with insecurities.
In my other new book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with women towards understanding themselves and help men to understand women. I talk about the woman and her purpose, leading her life, not being a victim of circumstances; plus the woman's place in marriage and family. I talk about how to be emotionally rational.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.