Find Service Providers
View Services on Map
Rochdale Funeral Services
Rochdale Funeral Services provides professional and superlative-quality hearses and funeral transport services, enabling you to enjoy the convenience of classy, and efficient hearse and funeral transport in Nairobi, Mombasa and all over Kenya.
Our hearses and funeral vehicles are immaculate, well-maintained and in mint-condition, so that your dearly departed can check out in style, and you can honour them a memorable procession and funeral service.
Moreover, our fleet is chauffered and managed by professional, and highly-trained staff, who are sensitive to your needs, whether you wish to bury the deceased within the capital city, Nairobi, or if you need funeral transport services at a specified location upcountry.
Rochdale Funera Service offers you a good selection of quality vehicles from our fleet consisting of Mercedes Sprinters hearse, full-seater Mercedes buses funeral bus, or mini-bus to cater to your unique needs.
Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home
Caskets and Tomb Stones
At Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home Ltd we make custom coffins upon request. For the person being honored, we create not just “a” casket, “their” casket—a creation that is unique to them and reflects their being.
We have a wide range to select from
• Presidential Coffins
• Executive Coffins
• Standard Coffins
• Classic Coffins
• Coffin Making
Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Transport
Hearses Available for Hire Country wide.
At Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home Ltd we have a variety of Hearses available for hire in Kenya to enable the transportation of your loved one to any part of Kenya.
The following Type of Hearses are available for booking
• Executive Limo
• Family Hearses (Bus)
• 10 Seater Vans
• 7 Seater Vans
Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Insurance
Why Our Funeral Insurance
Driven by our vision and mission , we saw the need to bring the most elusive peace of mind in the case of demise of a loved one in family and society by offering a relevant and pocket friendly insurance solution that allows loved ones and society as a whole the peace of mind in arranging for the send off of the departed loved one.
Residents of Kenya
-Accidents & acute ailments – 0 Days
-Chronic & Natural ailments – 1 Month
- Death resulting directly or indirectly from active participation in Mutiny, riot, strikes, military or popular uprising, insurrection, rebellion, revolution, military or usurped power, martial law or stage of siege or any of the events or causes which determine the proclamation or
- Death Resulting directly or indirectly from intentional self -injury, suicide or the influence of alcohol or drugs medical or surgical treatment or
- Death resulting directly or indirectly from mountaineering necessitating the use of guides or ropes, winter sports, big game shooting or riding or driving in any kind of race or motorcycling above 250cc or,
- Death resulting directly or indirectly from aviation other than as a fare-paying passenger in an aircraft operated by a regular Air Line or established charter service or
- Death Resulting directly or indirectly from participation in any hazardous sport or pursuit including rock climbing, scuba diving, hang-gliding and aided speed contests of any kind.
Claims Documents Required for Benefits
- Death Notification
- Burial permit & police abstract in case of accidental death
- Copy of ID/Birth Certificate of the deceased
- Copy of ID of registered beneficiary
- Completed Claim form
Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home
Our Funeral Homes are equipped to handle both local and international clients who would like to experience conditions comparable to any international Funeral Home. Our Funeral Homes are backed by a standby compressor and generator making it impossible to have bodies deteriorating on account of compressor or power failure. We have therefore ensured that the bodies will be preserved in a sanitary state in which case you would hardly tell where the bodies are preserved, as there are no odours.
Mortuary Services List
• Preservation of bodies
• Transfer of human remains from hospital to mortuary
• Handling bodies for preservation from overseas