Why Our Funeral Insurance
Driven by our vision and mission , we saw the need to bring the most elusive peace of mind in the case of demise of a loved one in family and society by offering a relevant and pocket friendly insurance solution that allows loved ones and society as a whole the peace of mind in arranging for the send off of the departed loved one.
Residents of Kenya
-Accidents & acute ailments – 0 Days
-Chronic & Natural ailments – 1 Month
- Death resulting directly or indirectly from active participation in Mutiny, riot, strikes, military or popular uprising, insurrection, rebellion, revolution, military or usurped power, martial law or stage of siege or any of the events or causes which determine the proclamation or
- Death Resulting directly or indirectly from intentional self -injury, suicide or the influence of alcohol or drugs medical or surgical treatment or
- Death resulting directly or indirectly from mountaineering necessitating the use of guides or ropes, winter sports, big game shooting or riding or driving in any kind of race or motorcycling above 250cc or,
- Death resulting directly or indirectly from aviation other than as a fare-paying passenger in an aircraft operated by a regular Air Line or established charter service or
- Death Resulting directly or indirectly from participation in any hazardous sport or pursuit including rock climbing, scuba diving, hang-gliding and aided speed contests of any kind.
Claims Documents Required for Benefits
- Death Notification
- Burial permit & police abstract in case of accidental death
- Copy of ID/Birth Certificate of the deceased
- Copy of ID of registered beneficiary
- Completed Claim form