CMA admits it lacked powers to protect investors’ lost billions
CMA Acting Director Marketing Operations Abubakar Hassan admitted regulatory gaps in the law that might have led to loss of investors’ billions.
By Wambu Wainaina | 4 months ago
Capital markets approves Crown Paints rights issue
The rights will be issued based on one new ordinary share for every one existing share.
Fredrick Obura | 6 months ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death