World's first malaria vaccine will be available from 2018
HEALTH & SCIENCE
The jab will be launched in Ghana, Kenya and Malawi in a pilot involving more than 750,000 children aged between five and 17 months.
By Mirror | 4 years ago
Look East to contain spread of malaria
Seven in every ten Kenyans are at risk of catching malaria. Those who catch it are at the risk of becoming part of the 400,000 people in the world who die from malaria annually. Most of these victims are babies and pregnant women from sub-Saharan Africa.
Dr Isaac Kalua | 4 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat