Two siblings testify in lawyer Willie Kimani's murder case
Two siblings who testified in the case of murdered lawyer Willie Kimani Thursday said they noticed a vehicle parked near their home on June 23 last year.
By Faith Karanja | 4 years ago
Police killings in Kenya manifest systemic failure
The shooting to death of Jared Otieno Agalo on the night of August 17 in circumstances that clearly point to another case of extra-judicial killing is among the latest incidents in which police have used brutal force in situations that do not warrant it.
Suba Churchill | 4 years ago
Mombasa activists: Rein in murderous police officers
Coast-based human rights groups are demanding that action be taken against security officers involved in extra-judicial killings and enforced disappearances.
Standard Team | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession