Parents urged to help their children stop over-dependence on white collar jobs
Mwinyi challenged the government to come up with a law for those who attain the age of marriage to undergo some training before they settle down.
By Philip Mwakio | 2 years ago
Let’s discourage youth from banking only on white-collar jobs
We need to discourage the youth from over relying on the white collar jobs.
Ben Bokamba | 3 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries