A happy, juicy and meaty cassava: The test of a genuine farmer
Well then, how do you tell a real farmer from a fake? The test of a real farmer is not how many kilos of watermelon or nyanya they can plant. Neither is it the size of acres they can lease in Narok to grow wheat. No. A real farmer is one who can make cassavas happy and sell them to the strict customers of Kisumo.
Oluoch-Madiang’ | 5 years ago
Watermelons are hardy, but how can you effectively root out diseases?
Watermelons are generally pretty tough crops, but once in a while they develop problems that seem insurmountable.
George Michaels Mbakahya | 5 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja