Lake remains death trap despite heavy investment to boost safety
Accidents continue to kill many people in Lake Victoria despite heavy investment in surveillance and maritime safety.
Kevine Omollo | 5 years ago
Design for long-awaited Likoni bridge to be ready next year
According to Infrastructure Principal Secretary John Mosonik a team of experts arrived in the country on Monday to survey and work on the design.
Francis Ayieko | 5 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja