9,000 public schools in Kenya to get water in Sh15b drive
“It is the right of every citizen to access clean water. And for children in schools, we even feel more pricked because we must bring up a healthy generation,” Wamalwa said.
By Augustine Oduor | 4 years ago
The political silly season of ethnic arithmetic is here with us again
The silly season is here; and yes, nothing seems to have changed even for the forthcoming General Election.
Yvonne Okwara | 4 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip