Court rejects Koinange widow plea in activist’s murder case
The state has fought off attempts by the wife of the late former powerful Cabinet Minister Mbiyu Koinange to have the murder charges facing her and six others terminated.
By Patrick Kibet | 8 years ago
Political storm of family, choice and consequences
My only criticism other than the fact that the book at 359 pages could have been longer, is that the ending is rushed.
Rose Kwamboka | 3 months ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI