Facebook given six months to determine Trump’s penalty
However, while issuing the verdict, the board said the “indefinite” suspension was not appropriate, putting the blame on the company.
By Winfrey Owino | 4 days ago
If Senate does not convict Trump, 'he can do this again,' Democrats warn
The Democrats appear highly unlikely to secure a conviction and bar Trump from ever again holding public office
Reuters | 2 months ago
In visit to Capitol, Biden honors police officer killed in Jan 6 assault
Biden and his wife, Jill, stood before the remains with their hands over their hearts in silent tribute to Sicknick.
Reuters | 3 months ago
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- 'Political enemies using Otiende’s removal to cause division in ODM'
By James Omoro