Explainer: Why recounts rarely change the results of U.S. elections
States handle recounts differently, but the process mostly comes down to re-tallying the votes.
By Reuters | 5 months ago
Campaign money couldn't buy happiness for senators
Democrats who had hoped to easily oust the 53-47 Republican Senate majority have instead won a net gain of only one seat so far.
Reuters | 5 months ago
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case