Kenya has second most developed retail sector in Africa
Kenya has been ranked as having the second most developed retail sector in Africa as increased urbanisation fuels investment of billions of shillings worth of modern shopping malls.
By Frankline Sunday | 5 years ago
Botswana firm in deal to acquire Kenya's Ukwala branches
Botswana based Choppies Enterprises Ltd has entered into a conditional agreement with Ukwala Supermarkets to acquire the retail chain’s 10 outlets.
Jackson Omondi Okoth | 5 years ago
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges